Route – How to get to Casa La Ladera
Getting to Casa La Ladera
Enter GPS Coordinates 36°59’36.9″N 3°06’30.5″W in your navigation system
Our nearest airport is Almería at approximately one and a half hours by road. Some cheap flights are available from the UK. Companies to consider are Mytravelite, Easyjet and Iberia airlines.
Most cheap flights fly into Malaga, which is approximately two and a half hours away by road.
Car hire is available at both airports and is very reasonable in Spain and driving to Casa La Ladera is very straightforward on good roads all the way. There is no advantage to waiting until arrival to book your car hire.
By Road From Almeria
- Take the coast road E15 heading west, blue sign to Almería/Malaga.
- E15 for about 30 minutes then take junction 406 signposted El Ejido, Berja and Dalías (ignore any other signs for El Ejido).
- When coming off this junction stay in the left hand lane and go straight on at the roundabout. Ignore misleading roundabout sign.
- Next roundabout go straight on.
- Third roundabout follow the sign for Berja A-347.
- About ten minutes past Berja look for a sign on the right saying, Alcolea, Cherín and Ugijar A-348. The junction is very close to the sign.
- Turn left under the bridge signposted Alcolea, Cherín and Ugijar A-348
- Roundabout take the second exit
- Roundabout follow signs for Cherín and Ugijar A-348 (second exit)
- Keep on that road A-4126 you will bypass the village Cherín and go through the small town of Ugijar over to the A-4130.
- 10 minutes approximately on winding road you will reach the village of Valór.
- Drive through Valór and keep going on the A-4130 for approximately 10 minutes until you see the Roadmarker 41.
- Casa La Ladera is on the left hand side of the road.
By Road From Malaga
- Take the coast road E15 east towards Almería, for about 2 hours.
- At La Rábita take the A-345 inland towards Albuñol.
- Follow signs for Albuñol, Albondón and Cádiar.
- In Cádiar you will see a small petrol station on your left, follow the road round to the right.
- Keep going up through the mountains follow the signs for Mecina Bombarón and Ugijar.
- You will pass through Mecina Bombarón before you reach Yegen.
- Drive through Yegan and keep going for approximately 10 minutes until you see the Roadmarker 41.
- Casa La Ladera is on the right hand side of the road (A-4130).
Casa La Ladera is situated between the villages of Valór and Yegen, click here for a map of the area Google Map.